SIMPLY FABULOUS ♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sunday, May 27, 2007

shopping spree again. =D

=D again. my shopping spree XD i went to malacca again. with my family this time =D
i went to MNG again. and i bought a MNG purse which is yellow in colour. nice=D
it's only 65 =) quite okay for the brand.
i so damn desired to buy the cute shirts and blouses from there. but is so damn pricey.
all outfits start from Rm90. omg. when's the sales???

erm. i went to a shop which sell snack. the snacks are mainly from Japan and the packing is so so so damn cute! but the snack is all in small small package but the price all start from rm5.
but i still spent nearly 50 ringgit on the snacks XD
i cant stop myself from buying =X and i bought few of them but i felt like buying more ! but due to my financial problem so i didnt. XD
coz my sweetie is going to malacca soon for his brother bracess checkup right? XD
u shud know wat i like XD

after that i went to VINCCI again. my mum decided to buy a sunnies there but at last she didnt find a sunnies she prefered.
i saw a patent flat which is white in colour and with black ribbon. so cute ! actually i saw yesterday but i didnt buy. coz i know my lovely mum will buy for me today XD
i bought it with a super cute price too XD it's 40++

after some hours spending at there. we went to makhota parade XD
there was so crowded man ! i hate shopping with large crowd. so packed and made me feel uncomfortable. maybe i will built my own mall years later XD

then i went to SASA. i bought a Kanebo skin care range with a toner and moisturiser =D
the moisturiser is on promotion ! =D both of them cost me only 80 ++ so damn cheap ! =)

later, i went to FOS and i bought a cute white hollister shirt. it's a nice brand from america but in FOS they sell in a definately low price =D rm 49.90
omg i love it XD

by the way, i bought my sweetie a hair wax. i bought it at Shins. initially i wan to buy a loreal or tigi one. but the salesgirl recommend me Fudge, a brand from australia/usa? which is more easy to wash off. coz i used gatsby clay b4 and it takes 3 times to wash off. so damn lousy =X i bought the Fudge wax with 50++ =D

then i backed home with a delighted mood but a painful feet =.= omg. i wear a shoes i bought from summit. it looks nice with jeans but it's really tearing my feet apart. omg. i still feel quite painful and sore now =(

when i backed from malacca i went to my grandma's house. My aunty which was just backed from australia bought me some nice clothes from valleygirl. =D so happy. and she brought back a shopping bag from a shop called DUTCHESS. i think tats a brand from australia.
it's quite cute in pink so i asked the bag from her. she was so nice and gave me that little cutey.

anyway. im going to kl tomorrow early in the morning. omg. i havent decide what shoes i should wear. every shoes in my cupboard is going to hurt my feet except the adidas rainbow-coloured-stripped sandal which i bought it one year ago. should i wear it tomorrow ? i am in dilemma.




















VINCCI shoes. MNG purse



















hollister shirt and the snacks( splurge XD)

DUTCHESS shopping bag XD

No comments: