SIMPLY FABULOUS ♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Monday, May 7, 2007

PARIS HILTON is sentenced.

Time flies. another two weeks is my mid year exam. damn. i hate exam.

i was taking nap in the afternoon.
the fanatic ringtone of my phone woke me up. it was baby calling.
he called me and woke me up when i was sleeping, just to tell me
Paris Hilton sentenced to jail =.=
okay. it will be a shocking news for me actually. but i knew it yesterday.

Yes. Paris Hilton is going to be jailed. Haih.
she is sentenced because she couldnt pass the achohol test when she's driving.
yea she did drive after a couplesss of drink and she was driving without license.
(baby do so too XD)



DROP DEAD GORGEOUS.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
By the way, today is a not so good day for me. monday blues u know. XD
and i went to Chongming bookstore to bind my geography folio.
the fuckin shopkeeper was so damn pissed arrogant man.
say she was not free to do things for me.
damn damn damn. i will never go there again.



it is trev's daddy birthday today.
Instead of giving his dad present, trev recieved lots of things from his father. =.=
it's kinda funny. then they went to secret recipe to celebrate his dad's birthday.

baby bought me a yogurt cheese cake from secret recipe XD
damn him he is so nice XD
will meet my baby tomorro. miss u so much =D

No comments: