SIMPLY FABULOUS ♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sunday, May 6, 2007

i HATE my hair currently. =X

This will be a lonnng blog coz i didnt blog yesterday. was exhausted yesterday=X
Yesterday i wake up at 8 sumthing. damn. it's weekend man !

After eating breakfast and bath, i went for a hair cut with NICOLE =D
at Equal hair saloon. i decided to cut my fringe.
okay. i used to trust my hairstylist and i thought they would know what i want.
But too bad i was wrong. They cut my fringe until so short ! Although lot of people say it's nice.
But i think that is just so not my style. =(

After that, baby came and picked us up at the saloon, and we went to Annabel boutique to buy some cute clothes =D
Okay. i bought a black and white stripped button down shirt and a black babydoll blouse. it's damn cute and nice XD
both of the cutey only cost me RM74 !

After that we went to Delikateza Cafe for lunch.
haha. again i raped baby with food XD
i fed him with pile of food like sausage, chicken chop, guava sorbet, mocha floats, french fries and etc. But he is just too nice and finished all of them XD

Baby said he actually planned to drive us there . But due to his lack of experience and driving license's sake. he didnt drive XD phew. i dun wish to become an angel in heaven so early XD

After that i went to the fuckin bored tuition. yes. mathematic and Chinese. i swear i will never take Chinese in my coming SPM examination. it is damn damn hard.


I show my mum the both little cuteyyy i bought and fortunately,
she didnt scold me for buying clothes XD
haha. I love her XD
moreover she still said it's cute but the quality is not so good though =X




For today. i woke up at 9:30. it's weekend man. wat is happening with me? =.=
i bath and had my breakfast.
after tat, i was getting ready for the movie at 12:30
i put on a little make up, which is only the foundation, concealer, shimmer powder and blusher. not even any lipgloss, mascara and eyeliner which i used to put on for some outing.
and not forget to mention, it's my M.A.C blusher XD
i wish myself to look more casual today =D

I went for movie with trev(baby), ryan, and jingqin. haha.
we bought some popcorn and snack. and again. i raped baby with popcorns XD
at last he finished two piles of popcorn XD

Spiderman3 is so boring =X it's like u are watching NARUTO, the japanese anime.
GAARA is starring sand-man and SASUKE is starring the spiderman in black. haha.

i left the cinema when the show is half way since the show is so so boring and went to sharmin's house, then went to secret recipe to celebrate lilian's birthday.
we ordered the cake which got 8 different flavour . isn't it special XD

i ate the capoccino cheese cake and baby had the moist chocolate cake( which is high in calories, i choose for him oneXD)

we had some self-obesessed photo session after that. then we went home =D
will post some photo we have taken in secret recipe in the coming post =D

lastly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LILIAN
(guess whose birthday is coming in the another eleven day?) XD


No comments: