SIMPLY FABULOUS ♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

i have declared bankruptcy XD

$ MONEY. I need MONEY =X

haiz. i have been so SAD recently. i am broke. totally broke.
Due to my kinda incurable splurgeeeeee.
huiyi, i am worse than u already =(
i have to eat grass and soil for months i think.
erm. i still left abt RM 31 in my ROXY purse XD (highlight the word ROXY XD)

HAIZZZ. Mother's day is coming and my god nephew's birthday is coming too.
And i have to buy present for them. Then my RM 31 will be all gone =(
HAIZZ. i still thought that i can buy my cute GUESS hobo.
i know. i will never save a single penny. that's me. so JIA LAT XD

who knows my sadness. who knows??
as the saying, a poor girl is a sad girl XD
fellow grass and soil. i am coming XD

WEIXIAN : DECLARED BANKRUPTCY





1 comment:

Myself said...

Where's my belated birthday present?
Still haven't receive it yet...
You'd need to marry a rich man to cover your expenses =/