SIMPLY FABULOUS ♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Thursday, May 3, 2007

It's started with a ROSE =D

i went to sch today.
Okay. i am not going to waste my time on writing some lame stuff happened in school.
oh Yea tat's something worth to be mention. I BURNT MY HAIR TODAY =.=
Haha. i burnt my hair in school today =.= it's funny and stupid. i know.
i didn't even know my hair was burning tat time. damn funny.
my hair burnt while i was doing the "pateri" stuff during the Kemahiran Hidup period.
haha. fortunately only one of thousandssss of hairs is burnt. and it is less than 1 cm i think =D


Okay back to the topic. i get a super cute stripped halterneck from baby today =D
ohmigosh. it's so so so cute =D =D =D
but it's bareback one. so i have to wear something underneath it.
i think i will wear a tight white shirt underneath it. to make it a surfing style =P
or a strapless tube top to make it a bit sexyy =X but i think sexyy stuff doesnt fit me =X

(HUIYI and MICHELLE i need both of u to comment how i going to wear the halter =D. so pm me if u see me online =D)


oh man. my baby is always so understanding XD he knows wat i need and he knows wat i like.
XD He really makes me feel happy and nice =D
okay. he is some kinda like to splurge on me =D haha. that's okay. splurge more =X

erm. i still remember that the first thing baby gave to me is a cell phone strap. which he bought in Switzerland when he travelled at there. it's red in colour =D


And during the Valentine's day this year. He gave me a rose and send to my school =D
tat's the time when i started to have feeling towards him ( yea. u did win my heart with a rose. tat's so easy XD )
It's so sweet and i remember the rose he sent is damn damn scented and got a really natural sweet smell. that was the first rose i ever recieve in my life. it meant alot to me =D

i still keeping the rose now. although it has wilted but it's still pretty for me =D

Baby seems like used to give me something, erm, regularly XD
haha. U are so nice!
i think i need more M.A.C to make myself look prettier and sexier (baby i know u are reading this ) XD
oh ya. not forgetting tat u still owe me 11 CHLOE PADDINGTON.
oh i am so confused tat what colour i shud choose XD any suggestion please?

1 comment:

Alexandra Luella said...

u have to show me wat he bought.

bloody. u burnt ur hair?
ah, burn more. he might buy u a nice hat.