SIMPLY FABULOUS ♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Monday, May 14, 2007

HAPPY MUTHA DAY =D

hoho. i didn't blog yesterday. was too busy XD

i woke up early in the morning and wished my mother HAPPY MOTHER's DAY XD
i knew tat she was very happy =D
Okay. i went to secret recipe to buy a cake for my mom.
but the stupid secret recipe cake was out of stock.

it's okay. so i went to watson and bought two boxes of ferrero rocher's chocolates.
one for my mom and one for my godmother XD
and guess who i saw. i saw trev
when i saw him in Giordano. he sneaked out from it without his father's knowing XD
maybe i am going to tell his dad XD

haha. my mum was so carried away when they recieved the chocolates XD
so do my godmother.
it's just a small gift but i think that meant alot to them =D

my bro came back on saturday morning at went back on sunday morning.
i hate him.
but he is getting more and more. erm. i must admit it. Lengzai =.=
with his new spec.
damn him.. i hate him. XD


Sharmin came to my house and pick up some magazine.
hoong is with her.
haha. maybe they are having some affair. who knows?


=D


Lastly, i love my mum =D
u are the prettiest in the world who gave birth the gorgeous me XD
XD XD XD

No comments: