SIMPLY FABULOUS ♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friday, May 11, 2007

im a MATERIAL GIRL =D

Undoubtedly im a material girl.
and im happy with it. =D
okay. u may say i am materialistic, in a sarcastic way.
but that's my problem. ain't it?

who doesnt need material to live their life?
I am just a bit more materialistic than average.


this is wat i got after i watched the movie MATERIAL GIRL. (starring hilary and haylie duff)
i know. it's a movie long ago XD
and i love the theme song !
i feel like i am singing how i feel XD

how good it will be if i am one of the Marchetta sisters.
With her own successful career and own a profitable cosmetic company,
gorgeous physical appearance and have a great social life.
and the most prominent one is she have got her loves one. =D


Guys who save their pennies like shit really make my rainy day =.=

Guess what happened today.
i called my fren to help me photocopy something.
then it cost abt RM0.15
Okay i didn't bring my purse to sch today. so i told her that i will pay her on monday.
then she reminded me for a thousand times during the whole schooling hour. =.=
hey buddy. it's just RM0.15. do u think u can buy anything with it?
usually if i got sylling in my change i will just leave it in somewhere at the counter.
okay. i was so sick with her just now,
then she said :" oh ya. tonight we got tuition right. pay me tonight."
haiz. does RM0.15 really mean that much to her?

No comments: