SIMPLY FABULOUS ♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friday, May 25, 2007

i'm on cloud nine =D

yea. definately i have got super duper nice mood currently=D
i just finished my examination today =D
i had been burning the candle at both ends few days ago.
and i had been leaving my blog alone the few nights before.
omg i got so much thingsss to write !

erm again. i have got alot of things from my sweetie =D
haha. the vitamin E facial wipes and tea tree oil from THE BODY SHOP, Revlon eyeliner, a cute mirror (with crystal on the it) and a cute blouse from fyi.
i am kinda on high now XD

i am going to malacca tomorrow. with my fellow dudes, michelle,ryan and trev.
haiz. jingqin is left out coz he is going to cambodia =( =( =(
it's so damn sad without him. oh gosh i love him so much.
by the way, as a subtitution, i think he is going to bring something nice frm cambodia to me.
my life wont be a perfect one without u =D

ohmygod im going to eat Sushi tomooro. i miss the salmon and ebiki and jellyfish =D
and i m going to grab some cute shirts tomorrow.
not forgetting MNG and ROXY. trev u are reading this, aren't u?


anyway. i have got few of my exam results today.
i got 90 marks for my english (woohoo), 83 for sejarah and 83 for geografi.
i am quite satisfied with it since i was studied at the eleventh hour XD
yea. i did wake up at 4am in the morning to study. OMG.
it's killing me. i dunno how many of my cell had dead due to this stupid fuckin exam.
and the dark circle under my eyes is getting worse. damn it man.
i got to put on my rice mask and have a nice sleep tonite =D

by the way, the SLUT i mentioned before, faced the music today XD
omg i am so damn happy. haha i am mean. she was cheating during the examination.
she cheated every subject. And all the ppl in the class is damn pissed off with her.
at last no one is going to let her copy the answer, then, guess wat she did.
she SNATCHED the exam paper frm one of my kind fren and copied it before the teacher collected the paper. OMG. She is really so fuckable and suckable.
then at last all of us cant stand her undue behaviour.
then we reported to the HEM. and she got 0 mark in her science paper 2.
not forget to mention that she is a prefect. what sort of prefect she is?
i am not going to waste so much of time on this shameless slut. she is not worth it XD

conclusion: it's such a happy day for me. =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow ! Amazing blog to follow I would suggest to follow my all friends and family to follow his blog . Vivacious Blog - Full life and energy. Keep Posting, wedding jackets for the bride Car DVD Players Louboutin Shoes Pigalle Christian Louboutin. Designer Wedding Dresses