SIMPLY FABULOUS ♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Thursday, May 17, 2007

it's my, it's my birthday. =D

OMG it's such a H-A-P-P-Y day XD haha.
firstly, thanks to
trev, michelle, jingqin, Alfred, Jasmin, Ryan, Ernest, Chong Jin, Szeting, Kok Pin, Zhi Yong, Ken and blah blah blah.... who smsed me "happy birthday" sorry i can hardly remember all the names.
it's just a simple word but it's sweet =D

erm. my morning was so lonely. everyone was schooling even my sweetie too.
i found myself couldn't feel right without my baby. i need him always.
anyway, thanks Ryan tat smsed with me in this morning. (he brought phone to sch)

Trev was the first one who wished me happy birthday on my birthday
(happy birthday in advanced is not included XD)
i am so touched. i love him.

Mummy bought me a chocolate cake for my birthday.
i chose it myself. the name is called Sacher. how weird is it.
It's chocolate + strawberry =D

Then at night Trev gave me my birthday present.
it's a cute stripped MNG shirt XD omg damn cute. But it's damn pricey. quite not value of money though. RM 99 =X but it's MNG, right?

Then we went to Ayumi. i feel like buying a white shirt with a ribbon on the collar.
But very paiseh coz baby keep buying things for me. haha.
so i decided not to buy. he should keep money for my chloe XD
And the shop assistant in Ayumi keep discussing softly abt trev.
they said" that is Linda's son lo.. bla bla bla."

i did something bad to trev today. i am sorry. really sorry. =(
i promised that i wont let that happens again =X

i showed my mum my MNG. she said it's cute.
but it isn't value for money XD
very pricey. tats what she comments abt my shirt XD

i am showing off my cutey again.
leave here if u are sicked with this. XD

No comments: