SIMPLY FABULOUS ♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

i feel that my world is breaking into pieces.

My life can be great if everything goes in my way.
But sadly, they don't.

I feel that things always never turn up in the way u expect.
will never beyond your expectation but is always beneath.
and sometimes it's hard to figure out what other people is thinking.
i am too wearied to conjecture.


actually i suppose to be happy.
my birthday is coming in another 2 days.
But that is not able to please me.
i am depressed.
this is wat i currently feel.
i am so stresssss.


i hope myself can see the world through rose coloured glass.
i hope my coming birthday present can cheer me up.

Okay. let's talk abt something nice today.
trev brought me a surprise today again =.=
he bought me my raspberry cheese cake.
i asked him to buy for me yesterday but he told me he was not free to go out. it's kinda late.
haha anyway. he is the reason i smile today.
actually i can hardly smile today except the time i together with trev.
and so are my bitchy babe. thanks for listening my crap XD


i am not going to sch for the coming 2 days.
i need to have a break.
for my soul and body.
i m fatigued. slump. exhausted. dead.

i am in love with ANNA SUI recently.
trev i know u are reading this =D
my favourite pic of annasui's design. actually it is a tshirt's print.
it looks so retro =D









No comments: