SIMPLY FABULOUS ♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

it's a HAPPY ? day

lalala. i didn't go to school today.
i woke up early in the morning. trev woke me up XD
he took out his bracess ady. which he anticipated for a lonnng time =D
i wonder how he looks without the metallic stuff on his teeth.

He went to makhota parade then guess what.
He didn't buy me the baskin robbins. damn him. haha
actually i am having a critical abdomen pain. for some sort of reason =)
so he refused to buy for me.
sorry babe when i saw the words u left in my chatbox trev was already backed frm malacca =X

Guess what he bought for me. A Revlon eyeliner.
and MNG ! =D =D =D =D
ohmigosh. i love milla. =D i love MNG.

then my parents and godmother gave me angpau.
for my birthday.
haha i am no longer broke. but it's just provisional.
i will announce my bankruptcy soon maybe XD

i went to pumpkin house to celebrate my bday with
Sharmin, Lilian, Gary, Ernest, Tzeshen, Lawrence.
they rock =D
we had some sort of self-obsessed photo session =D
then all of us went to Ayumi to buy some cute clothes.
i got 4 cute shirts and blouse for only RM 135
trev will pay for me =D hoho he is so so so nice.
anyway. Trev did something very touching today.
it's just a small stuff. but it really did cheer me up.
from my depressness XD
when he was on the way to muar, he just discovered that the Revlon eyeliner he bought for me got something wrong. actually the stupid malay girl gave him a tester.
But for his tootness sake, he just discovered when he was in muar =.=
When he told me this, i was a lil bit enraged when i heard that he bought a tester.
At the moment i wanted to start complaining to him, he told me that he already bought a Maybelline eyeliner for my temporary use =D
and he will go and change the revlon eyeliner for me =D
Omg. he is so nice.
But i am mean though =X
my cute shirts and blouse i bought today :























Me and Sharmin. i love her.
bytheway, i look so sucks in this picture =.=
actually i got a goodhairday, but coz of some technical prob happened on the cameraman or maybe ernest's N93, it wasnt look good though=.=

No comments: