SIMPLY FABULOUS ♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

there's NOTHING

This is my blog. not the first one. i have been blogging for a long time but i stop at last year. =P
i dun have the patience.
my blog have NOTHING now. no attractive blogskin, photo, audio and all kinds of thing tat can catch your eyes XD
i will soon brighten up my blog with all kind of my thing. =)


i am asking for help ! who know how to edit the template of the blog? all the freaking code really pissed me off =.=


kinda too PARIS.
HAHAHA. michelle should know why i put this =) and perhaps trev, qin, xingzhao and pohling. i love PARIS HILTON. i like the way she splurge =)
actually i cant categorized my blog into any particular category i.e. michelle's fashion blog
u may doubting tat how come i put PARIS.
because i think myself is quite paris hiltonize.
she is gorgeous and fashionable and just perfect.
yea. undeniable, i prefer to use the word fashionable and gorgeous than pretty or beautiful =P
tat's me. i am so weird and abnormal. i am not a typical fifteen years old girl. just a way too weird. or u can call it special or extraordinary, tats sound better =D
SIMPLE LIFE FOREVER =D
frensforever, Bitch ! ♥




i used to call u babe anyway =)

i am just simply posting a new post on my blog. so it's not empty.
the above passage may make u confuse.













3 comments:

Alexandra Luella said...

coding is easy, though it takes some time.
dun worry, u already caught my attention.

a big fat kiss! and heart you, bitch!

cHooN said...

lolzz...
being force to leave a comment..
wat a big bully..
agree wif u lar..paris is gorgeous n pretty..yeahhhh

Gab said...

i wish paris hilton was my girlfriend :P