SIMPLY FABULOUS ♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Thursday, April 26, 2007

a SWEET day? something goes wrong

a SWEET day? perhaps it is. or perhaps it is not.
we went to Ryan's house today. to DO HISTORY FOLIO. haha.
believe it or not? dun believe it. it's impossible for me to do my sch stuff whenever i am in my dude's house =D

we were watching AMERICAN PIE 2: UNRATED and AMERICAN PIE 4: THE NAKED MILE
it's kinda funny. the girls are hot, and the guys are cute. but tats not important for me. i got the hottest guy just beside me =D

we called MCDONALD delivery. guess what, the staff in charge in the customer service line hang up my phone ! wat the fuckin service it is. here is the conversation between me and the stupid ass staff :

staff: goodafternoon, this is mcdonald delivery service and i am XXX. may i help u?
me : i will like to place an order
staff: can i have your house phone number please?
me : okay wait. ( i called her to wait because i have to ask my fren's house phone number)

it's just less than one minute. about twenty seconds i think. she hangs up the phone !

damn her.

nvm. i called the second time.

staff: goodafternoon, this is mcdonald delivery service and i am XXX. may i help u?
me: why u hang up my phone just now? ! i called u to wait why u hang up my phone? (actually i know i shoudn't ask it. i know i could not expect the staff who pick up my phone right now is the one who hang up my phone just now. because there are hundreds of ppl working there)
staff: sorry may i have your house phone number?

i gave her my number and place my order. after tat, guess wat the hell happened.

staff: okay, may i know your age miss tan?
me : i am fifteen.
staff: sorry u are not applicable to order the mcdonald delivery if u are under 18 without your parents permisson. may i speak to your parents?
me : wait a minute ! ( i am damn burn tat time, i passed my phone to ryan and call him act as my parent)
ryan: hello.... blah blah blah blah
staff: u are not applicable to order the mcd delivery because u are under 18 blah blah blah blah.

the call ended. ryan told me tat the fuckin staff says under18 is not applicable. wat the fuck is tat. she was just purposely fooling at me. the DAMN MCD STAFF PLAY A FOOL AT ME !
anyone heard this REGULATION before? under 18 cannot order for mcd delivery? FUCK OFF.

but at last, we got MCD as lunch too =D



Just my Fate. haiz.
something goes wrong. between me and my baby.
i know i always have low self-esteem on myself, but i just have a sense of inferiority.
many ppl think so too. right?
i am so mean and unreasonable.
baby, u know wat i mean. dont u?

I♥Ubaby =D







No comments: