SIMPLY FABULOUS ♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Monday, April 30, 2007

The M stuff XD

oh gosh. my life today is fully filled by all kind of M stuff =D

Firstly, it's MONEY =D
haha. i need money. more more money =D
for the sake of my bag. i am kinda obsessed with bag recently. more more bag.
i actually dun have a proper bag coz i not used to carry bag when i go out.

i have spotted three bag with different range of price =D
the first one. is VINCCI. it is an really affordable price for me. it's only 79.90
but for my splurging personality. tat actually not able to please me XD
and the second one is the ROXY and MNG. i havent decide which design i wan but i kindly estimate the price range are at abt 100-200
lastly is the GUESS. hoho. it really consider a splurge for me. is roughly about 200-350


bless me everyone. =D hope my misson impossible will be completed by me =D
hoho.

okay. about another M stuff. tats a. erm. baby u should know tat =D
we are so MEAN anyway =X
holy NO MORE =X

No comments: