SIMPLY FABULOUS ♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friday, April 27, 2007

I SPLURGE. yea i do SPLURGE. =D

Undeniable. yes. undeniable i splurge.

firstly, u all should know that i am some kind a freak. a clothes freak, a bag freak, a shoes freak, an accessories freak and blah blah blah.
okay, i cant consider myself is fashionable (coughXD) but undoubtedly i am surely a fashionista =D

i do follow trends . but not blindly. girls who follow trend should know the do and don't on yourself. (ah lians, can u get it?) leggings are trendsetting now, but can u imagine a plumpy girl with white leggings? tats a disaster. XD


Recently i have found tat brand isn't that important. Although it got the quality, but sometimes it is a lil bit pricey XD i know paris never care about the price =D Instead of paying 100 for a logo print shirt in ESPRIT, i prefer some cute clothes in some boutique. However, i could hardly find a cute one. but sometimes i do, rarely XD



Guess what. my closet COLLAPSED few days ago ! =.= okay. maybe u will is it too serious to use the word collapse. but it really did. and all my lovely clothes just burst out from the closet. oh my god. try to imagine, such a sturdy closet can collapse because it couldn't stand the weight of my lovely clothes XD even my dad said i am so terror XD



I think my splurging behaviour is getting more and more serious day by day. i cant keep a single penny. i have to spend it once i got money =( i buy at least a cute outfit and an accessories a week. at least =X and i hate to repeat my outfit. excluding shirts. okay. this is two of the accessories i bought last week











But i am having my MISSION IMPOSSIBLE now. i am going to save money ! when sharmin heard this. she laugh her lungs out =.= is it so FUNNY?

i am going to save money =) for the sake of my ROXY bag =)
ROXY bag is not enough. i need a pair of shoes too ( baby i know u saw this) hoho.

any kind fellow want to make some contribution? =D

No comments: