SIMPLY FABULOUS ♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Saturday, April 28, 2007

it's sweet. Indeed. =D

I was planning to accompany Qin to go for a haircut at Equal today. But it turns out to be a outing for all of our dudes today =D we bought Zhi yong's bday present as well =D


Before i went for the outing. i was in my mathematic tuition. omg. the class was so bored and i keep looking at the clock. the time just past too SLOW and i once wondering if the clock stopped moving or wat.


Finally michelle came to pick me up after the tuition =D
trev, ryan, qin were going with us too.

haha. i called my baby to buy me Cleo magazine yesterday. Guess what. Today when i met him in Watson, he carried a Nose plastic bag on his hand with a Cleo magazine in it, and guess what! a MAC blusher =D oh my sweetie baby is always know what i want =) i have been spotting the blusher for a long time. but my economy not allow me to have it mine =D


oh baby i feel like kissing and hugging u when i got the MAC ! but due to the public, i wasnt doing so. but baby u know. i really wish to =D
i past by YSN and asked either there is any new arrival or not. too bad to tell tat there were not any new arrival there. haiz. i wan a new necklace so badly.
sweetie i know u are reading this =D haha


and we went to pizzahut. to take some food =D haha. baby say i rape him with food XD
did i? i just fed him with some food ( i forgot the name though) XD erm. non stop maybe =D
haha. his face was just too cute when he was forced by me to devour the food =D
anyway. baby is so good because he finished all the food =)
And we have taken some pictures =)

























i know. i am so self-obsessed =D
and i got dark circle under my eyes =(
i slept at 2;30 am last night =X


hen we went home after this. i chatted happily XD with michelle's mum in the car since she was just back frm Japan. we reached home and after tat baby told me tat he was training six pack =.= duh
really doubting tat is there anything drives him to train his six pack =.=

Kay. to hoong which is always my best fren. we are always fren =)
things are past and dont feel any guilty kay?
this is wat i wan to say if u see this =D

No comments: