SIMPLY FABULOUS ♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Saturday, May 31, 2008

sien ar

sharmin- go kl
trev- go kl/genting
michelle- go kl
katie- go kl
khai wee- go kl

what a stupid holiday, all the ppl i used to hang out with go kl. what can i do in this little creepy muar. go wetex lepak then ppl will think u are ah lian and watever. still got anywhere to go meh? log in msn also no ppl de. browse through all the website i used to surf in until sien and nothing to see. stupid astro show all bored me. wat can i do? someone pls save me from boredom.

can the world be any worse and unfair to me? i am so sad. i just need someone to understand me and give me some nice word so i could feel better. but what did u say to me really hurt me to no end. i cant stand it anymore. i am not stopping u from having fun just hope that u can care how i feel. but did u? just say few words to comfort me is it that hard?
i m enough with all these.
i miss him.
i miss him like hell.
but now we are not even friend. what can i do?

1 comment:

Kaitlyn Emily said...

Hey babe..
Don't be too down to enjoy the hols.
We do have only two weeks ya know..^^
Just try to find stuffs to do..

FYI the book you lent me was totally superb...
but not really my cup of tea..
I usually read Chic Lit books..
If you get what I mean..

I have another one if you don't mind readin it...
A book by Katie price entitled 'Angel'