SIMPLY FABULOUS ♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Birthday bash



present from trev. it's going to be my next signature perfume XD following the 5th avenue of Elizabeth Arden. thanks. xoxo.


these accessories are cute arent they? each of them only cost rm16. damn cheap and nice purchase from brand outlet. the accessories there really rocks and cheap *winks


the cosmetic and skincare stuff i bought in malacca. abit regret to buy the seikisho from kose. it's a black mask which purify your skin but it's abit harsh for my sensitive and delicate skin XD i totally up in thumbs for the eyeshadow and gel eyeliner from kate. it's long lasting and damn bling bling. bestseller in SASA. the pink powder puff actually got powder inside. just pat it gently and u can see shimmery powder XD


my whole make up range. XD which really cost me a bomb XD RMK foundation damn nice XD the clarins lip perfector is given by sharmin as my 16th bday present. =D i cant live without eyeliner. KATE one.


present from eexuen my dearest cousin which really understand tat i am a anime freak.

No comments: