SIMPLY FABULOUS ♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Monday, May 26, 2008

land of kiasu.

4 day trip at land of kiasu didnt turn me into a kiasu ppl. just i type slower and my hand is so stiff. was staying in my triple-storey house in singapore. very impressive. went shopping in the most enormous shopping mall in spore. vivo city. and the GSS really did drive me crazy. Great Singapore Sales. my timing to go singapore cant be any nicer XD actually i dont shop alot as the thing is still damn pricey even after rebate. i did all the shopping in solitude. no company. and hook up with no one. seen quite a few of bloody hot guy. it's a pity all if them are in couple.





as i mentioned, i was shopping all alone in vivo city. had my lunch and dinner alone for the first time in public i think. i felt so empty especially seeing couple having meal in such a sweet way. but i was all alone. crossing the road alone and nearly die. and i kid u not. a stupid camry nearly bumped into me.and someone was still playing badminton happily with dunno who. fuck off. i was not really enjoyed my time in land of kiasu as i was really pissed off.

on the third day i went to ochard road. all alone again. went shopping in few gigantic shopping mall and saw alot of brands which cannot be seen in malaysia. crossing the broad road alone and nearly die again. why i am so suey. i wan a happy life only is it so hard? shopping cannot mend a broken heart. i shopped alot too. and spent an hour in borders. bought "can u keep a secret" by sophie kinsella. a guy sitting beside me. andhe started a conversation with me asked me whether i m japanese as i was reading japanese mag tat time. =.= he had america accent when talking. a guy in his mid twenty. good looking but we just dont click =X


pull and bear, flesh imp


random stuff XD topshop and diva accessories, kose blotter, BOURJOIS blush(as seen in popteen)



I M VAIN. i know.

No comments: