SIMPLY FABULOUS ♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Jubilee

cherry jubilee? definately not.
we actually celebrated our one year anniversary on the third of april.

could my life get any worse? i got a pile of things waiting for me to complete, yet i still staring and gazing and building castle in the air and missing the eyeshadow i m going to buy. pls la me. can anyone pls give me the momentum to study.

btw, i joined lite class last week. alots of indian there, and they seem to be enjoying themselves very much lor. so furious. hubbub hubbub and more hubbub. feel like giving them a big tight slap. (racist wakaka.)

take a rest after a hectic week. i went out with my dearest hydra today. (why we call hydra dun ask me ask edwin yeo). i wanna upload the pic. but still the page got some freaking problem which make my pic uploaded couldnt appear as it suppose to be. =( blame blogger.

No comments: