SIMPLY FABULOUS ♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Monday, June 11, 2007

mentally released.

i was like so depressed yesterday.
was like so dark, like, brooding and thought my life was like never-go-out-in-the-sunlight-my-life-is-a-black-hole-of-depression. but now i am like driving-around-in-the-car-putting-on-lip-gloss-with-the-top-down-loving-life. haha. kinda long i know. X) my mood may alter day by day. perhaps i will shout to the hell for the following days as parent's day is coming=X

Guess what. i saw the shameless slut today at my sch. definately, we study in the same school. no one was talking with her just now. Therefore, she is not into be friend with chinese girl now. instead of that, she is now in the bunch of malaygirl. and she tried to brownnose the malaygirl. wat a fuckin brownnoser. haha. i think she could wear a scarf to cover her head. she is so isolated by all the chinese. she tried to talk with me, but i am so not that kind of girl that with brimful compassion and philanthropy. quite the opposite, i am mean. XD

okay. i have to come to an idea to deal with the coming parent's day. perhaps i MUST. okay. letting the teacher to meet my mom is definately a no-no. i have been thinking for a solution which may works. ultimately a light of realization dawned in my eyes X) maybe i can ask my brother or my piano teacher to take my report card for me X)

mom bought me a jeans today =D so happy X) hoho. i think i could fit it well. it's like a pencil cut. and i am looking so bootylicious in it. whoa. XD haha i know i am fat and gross. but i have my own style. shut your pieholes up if u are going to insult me, losers XD u are so pathetic. okay. there are body parts i wan to change, but i try to focus on what i like-- my womanly shape, my waist, instead of comparing myself with others. X) yeah. double whoa. XD

i got my results today. for my past trial. i got full A-pple XD
i know. someone is going to reward me XD maybe another MNG? XD

No comments: