SIMPLY FABULOUS ♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

babe with spec XD

yesterday was like a tired sheep after a long day's graze. therefore i didnt blog for yesterday. for yesterday. i went to michelle's house and fetched her to my house. we got everything ready in my mansion and after that trev came and fetched us. we went to SANGA to have our lunch. Pat said it's nice. i ordered alot of thing. for my sweetie XD tris and ryan was with us too. 2 against one XD fight. XD as usual, sweetie was raped by me with food. shopping wasnt carried out as expected. omg. how much did u bribe michelle with, sweetie ?



then we had tuition at Excel. sweetie had a minor road accident. and sorry for being so unreasonable. u know. i didnt mean it. i am really a bad girlfren. i know. i am always so mean.
but i do care abt u. i will try to change. and i hope that u will be frank to me. we need to be frank to each other. like everything, starting a relationship is easy but is tought to maintaining it. i hope our relationship can be like, for life. he's my everything.



anyway. i found out something amusing abt sweetie yesterday. something abt his "nik-nik". hoho. so funny. with flower prints and so girl inspired XD. sometimes i feel like im a lesbian and i fall in love with a girl. XDXD damn u. BUG's LIFE.



for today. i cleaned up my room. it was a big project. it was totally messy like a after-war scene. but now it's clean and neat like heaven XD my accessories is all so well-arranged and i could find it easily. thanks babe for motivating me to clean up my room XD she is going to face her exam soon. and so does swan. i am crossing my finger for both of the hotties =)



abt the title. babe with spec. yea. i am with spec now. definately not always. i am so not used to wear spec =.= initially i decided to buy a Christian Dior one. but it's 600++. killing man. i had tried on some esprit, mambo and levis one. but no one suits my face. so at last i bought a Tooinch one. i have no fate with branded one =.= so sad.




No comments: