SIMPLY FABULOUS ♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sunday, June 10, 2007

FUCK

okay. only word to describe my current mood now. FUCK. sch is going to reopen TOMORROW !! ohmygod. i cant imagine i have to wake up at 6 in the morning for the following weekday. OMG. die man. i some more cannot have late night chat on the phone wit trev =( that's the saddest part. and i dun have enough time to hang out with my fellow dudes. =(
i didnt even go out for a single time with jingqin for this going-to-end holiday. omg.

i have to busy and stress on my homework and studies. PMR is coming. and my Malay and Chinese are still a mess. my Chinese is getting poorer and poorer. haiz. i thought my chinese was so pro during primary. but now. i have become a amateur. pro no more. XD

PMR is like screwing up everthings in my life. i am so dead beat for every single day. i will be like a lemon in a juice press. it is like a catastrophe. and it's existance is so uncomprehending. what's the point we study malay? will it be applicable and accessible in our future? definately not. ain't it?

trouble is brewing. disaster is brewing. everything bad starts to brew now. and i am dying.
=( =( =(
still got lots of time to go b4 i can leave this pig's country =(
i need to drop this pessimistic stuff. let's talk abt something nice =)

finally sweetie open his webcam and let me see his pig's face. haha so damn cute and girly. so funny when he tried to act like a guy coz he failed everytime when he was trying to. XDXD and finally he showed me his nitnit. so cute and lesbianish XD haha. he went to cut his hair today. omg his hair turned out to be so normal. i think his hair is quite diff from others last time. but now it looks like so common. =( so sad. luckily he still keeps his sideburn XD

so. i end my fuckin post here.=) with a dazzling smile =D

No comments: