SIMPLY FABULOUS ♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

for those who concerned

when i walked to the class, i murmured in my heart "u could not lose your temper. u could not raise your voice no matter wad, u shud stay calm as she will probably stay cooler with u than others. u could not quarrel over this tiny matter and ruin it all."

i tried to stay as calm as i could. as cool as i could. but your ignorence and disrespectness really drive me to the edge. u treated me like a nuisance. and touching my limit. walked off like u never care and head high like u never see. on the way to my class, i was on the verge of bursting into tears but it's swallowed and perfectly concealed. i told myself i could not cry. my position could not allow me to do so. i must have pride. i just acted like i m furious, cursed u to no end and acted like nothing happened. but the scene haunted me for days and your absence really make a difference in my life. i know u were so devoured by rage and lose your head. i just could not accept the fact that u could treat me like this, just for a trophy. i tried to compromise but to no avail. i could not face u as i dun wan to lead to another arguement. deep down in my heart i know tats always someone who wants to see us end up like this.

i still remember when we were in form 1. we used to make promises like we could not quarrel nor squabble nor wrangle even if we are in a rivalry school or situation. maybe we alreaedy predicted how the days will come. how smart we are right? and people like to compare between us, tried their utmost effort to make our relationship crumble. but out frenship withstand the obstacles and stay still, and evn better after that. i could not deny that my heart hurts and shivered whenever i think abt this, especially this few days. i dun care if ppl see me as a loser

we are equally tough, aggressive, competitive. therefore none of us should blame each other. we used to give way to each other but not this time. perhaps it's time for us to calm down for a while, but not the end. 9 years of friendship could not end so easily.



by par.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow ! Amazing blog to follow I would suggest to follow my all friends and family to follow his blog . Vivacious Blog - Full life and energy. Keep Posting, wedding dress with sleeves Flip Phone Louboutin Shoes Pigalle Christian Louboutin. Wedding Apparel