SIMPLY FABULOUS ♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Saturday, October 4, 2008

deng deng deng deng

having mood swings now. haiz. i did pay alot of effort. which may not be seen.stop denying all my effort. i am under alot of pressure.

yesterday was 3rd of Oct, which was our anniversary. i thought it would be as boring as usual. but out of my thought it happened to be a very surprising and blissful one. he made a card for me, which is too sweet for me to post here. =D and i thought it was all i would get this time. but he asked to the car booth and gave me very expected surprise XD i wanted this bloody nice roxy bag on monday, which was in malacca. but the price had turned me down and i forced myself to keep thinking abt the bag day and night. hehe. he is so nice to go all the way to malacca and buy me tat bag just to give me as a surprise. haha. tat's very good of him. he also bought a cosmetic bag which is the same collection with tat bag. XD

we went to malacca with boonzack, sharmin and ah boy. drove the car very carefully as there were alot of traffic police and road block as it was raya season.




No comments: