SIMPLY FABULOUS ♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

bitten by blogging bugs.

woohoo. nothing big happened these few days. trying to devour all the biology facts and physics theory within these few days. addmath? just let it be how it supposed to be. hopeless already.

went to my cousin's wedding this sunday. she is just 2 years older than me, yea, you are right, 18 years old. i am wondering if she is pregnant. haha. she looked prettier tat day, alot prettier in fact.

my cousin's wife (not the one mentioned above) gave birth to a baby girl this morning. she is so damn cute with reddish body and face. she is so tiny and look so fragile even i dun dare to touch her, just in case i would break her limps or wat. haha

old memories keep wandering in my mind sometime. it's a deep cut in my heart, a deepest cut ever. i know the woes would never be healed, why should i keep thinking and thinking? it's no cure. but i just couldnt help myself. the image of holiding hands and hugging kept appearing in my mind, getting more clearer each time. hope i can get over it one day. but i doubt tat this day would not come. i really hope tat u can tolerate and put u in my shoes.sometimes my mood swings becoz of this.

No comments: