SIMPLY FABULOUS ♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sunday, June 29, 2008

i m so effing pissed off because i m vain.

lots of things happened all in the sudden within this week. go through one by one.
1. my room is renovated.
2. organizing comitee list is out.i m the secretary, funding director and emcee =.=
3. i bought jam hsiao jing teng's album.
4. start choreographing my cheerleading step. which rack my brain to no end.
5. craving for a Gucci bag which i saw today.


my closet. which is well arranged after the renovation.

another side of my closet. the prove of being vain. a zara shopping bag remain unopened yet

random stuff on my bed. frankie the octopus. takoyaki-to-be XD

bought this today with tut queen. we are princess XD haha

the gucci bag i wan lo. should i or shouldn't i?

camwhore

my love XD

tonnes of accessories in tidy arrangement.

my skin care range placing behind the mirror. in order to prevent it to be discovered by dad XD

ciaoz XD

No comments: