SIMPLY FABULOUS ♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Saturday, June 14, 2008

in the world full of cynism, she is the one i can trust.perhaps.

i am a complete fool. i was fooled. i was lied and i was forsaken by someone i utterly trust. can the world be any worse? i was accussed tat i did smthg tat i didnt even know. how funny it is. yesterday a jolt of dismay srucked me. i was in indigantion. sulking for the whole day. sharmin was right. she says i am a 烂好人. am i? i was helping ppl without asking any reciprocation. but wat i got in the end? nothing. the show was successfully held without me in the curtain call.that's fine for me. they carved their own name for the success story which i contributed much. that's alright with me. i didnt crave for a name or any reciprocation, i was just trying to help my fren, trying to help the whole group with my menial ability. i am not trying to sound very noble. i dont wan any flattering remark for wat i have done. but why some of the bitch like to backstab me with something really hurtful to me. i swear that i never brownose anyone. not like the others. i swear.

No comments: