SIMPLY FABULOUS ♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sunday, July 29, 2007

i actually love him too much. seriously.


i m writing this post for him. this post is fully dedicated to him.
he is the best guy i ever met. really. i love him so much. each of the new day i find myself loving him more and more. i actually in love with few guys b4. but they are actually bad guys. i feel myself is so shitty for dating with them last time. i know it's bad to compare but u know i'm mean. he is a guy who never say no to me. he will give watever i wan and watever i request. we are like always know wat each other is thinking on the moment. he is so hot and cute. he always know wat i wan and always there for me when i need him.he is my dream cup of tea. and now i have him. i know i am always being spoilt by him but i love the feeling. ppl think tat he loves me more than i do. perhaps it really happens but i still love him a lot. my life will not go on without him. i feel like spending my whole life with this guy. i wish that destiny will allow us to. he is mine. i think tat we are borned for each other. he is really the best guy i ever met.

i love him. i love u trevor tan.
i know i am kinda ugly in that picture. but he is too cute so tat's why i post. sweet picture.





No comments: