SIMPLY FABULOUS ♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Saturday, July 21, 2007

dead beat.

i'm like a tired sheep chop after a long day's graze. or watever u can think of. there's so much things for me to do but so little time. 24 hours is totally not enough for me. more sleep is necessary. im so gonna die.

i actually have been trying to stop slpurging. and i think i do stop. my expenses didnt exceed 100 bucks. hooray for me. i saw a awfully gorgeous and fine bracelet at ayumi this afternoon. but trev grabbed me out of the shop. i m so very awfully sad now. =( i wan the bracelet. i didnt buy any for ages.

i went out with trev today. we planned to celebrate michelle's bday but it was canceled becoz ryan and jingqin were not free today. they are so busy for the event tomorro. btw i havent get my passcard yet. i went to take my clothes from ayumi after that we had ourlunch at secret recipe. hoho. i ate a lot. feeling so guilty now. =( bulimic? XD
self obsessing moment with my 3-year-old cousin.


the most mischievous 3-year-old i ever seen. trust me.

nice. =) saw lots of them in ViVi. XD







No comments: