SIMPLY FABULOUS ♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Thursday, September 10, 2009

MR. Phua

we really had lots and lots of irreplacable and valueble memory. together.
the time we watched pokemon during piano lesson.
cheat together during exam.
fall in love in the same time lol.
helping u to woo a girl.
u help me to check out boys i like.
collecting exam tips together.
and also.
the countless time that u had call me to comfort me when i am sad.
no matter wat it is about. u are ready to hear.
u are always there. i can feel it.
u are very strict towards me. and i know why.
coz u care. u really care.
and i care u too.
like so damn fucking care.
i scare they will replace me.
but rest assured u told me. i am irreplacable.
perhaps u are the best mate i could ever have in my life.
u are the first person i turn to whenever i am sad or happy.
and together wif me u are the one who show your support everytime.
to make sure no one would bully me.
this is wad we call unconditional friendship.
but i think we already go beyond friendship. it's like a connection that will withstand any obstacles we had, having and will have.






bla lar. why i so damn mushy one. yeeeeeeee. haha

1 comment: