SIMPLY FABULOUS ♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Saturday, June 13, 2009

days in kl

(this is a post like one week ago. my comp ran low few days ago so i decided to keep it as draft first. and now the system is back to normal. for this fucking minute at least.)

well, this holiday is really a very enjoyable one for me! occupied by all sort of activities, countless visits to malacca and KL haha. and i dun even feel bored when i am back in muar! my days in muar is occupied by endless yumcha session wif frens =)

well i am going to tell wad i did in kl. just a flash of few pic. details will be coming soon =)


an unit in Bukit bintang marc resident, surrounded by klcc and zouk and aloha and pavilion bla bla bla is where we lived.

sleep wif my nails painted red, wad's the prob?XD

sumptuous meal in jogoya. more pics will be uploaded soon hopefully sharmin doesnt delete it.

wearing identical tshirt dress

lastly, spot me =)

No comments: