SIMPLY FABULOUS ♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

...

i could not get any emo-er.
i am extremely emo now.
yearn for care to fill the emptiness within myself.
i think i am undergoing some kind of dark age in my life.
shop non stop to fill my emptiness.
i am longing for satisfaction.
yet seems nothing can satisfy me.
no, not even a LV. seriously i mean.
i am lack of some X factor in my life.
something important which i could rely on.
the passion to love perhaps.
i m turning into motherfuckingly depressed sometimes.
i see people can live happily like there's nothing to worry abt.
but no, that does not happen on me.
i am living in an illusion.
all the things around me seems so unreal.
i should be happy wif my life which seems so awesome, shouldn't i?

No comments: