SIMPLY FABULOUS ♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Saturday, January 31, 2009

reasons i had been neglecting my blog

i dun do this in purpose. i have huge interest and great passion for my personal blog. i want a fancy and self-customized header, i want a very urban chic bloggie page. i want myself to ditch my hard core procastination and blog at least once a week. i want to shower my readers with flattering word and articles. i wan juicy picture and gossip and even tabloid trash.all i want is to be a consistent blogger.


but i end up neglecting it for like 3 weeks already. 3 bloody weeks without any sign of living on my blog.


okay. here comes the reasons. i have mountain-like pile of homework waiting to be completed, i have club meeting very frequently. i have many projects to deal with and countless fashion dilemma to handle with (during cny wtf). i have to rush here and there to find a compatible colour tone of extension for my hair. i have to sometimes be a consultant (for like wad clothes she is going to wear for parents meeting =.=) for my dear fren min. all kinds of errand i have to cope is like making me a lemon is a juice press. and dance training is coming soon. i wish i have 36 hours per day.


i have plenty of new year pics actually, jus waiting for panda jules to upload for me. so see ya very soon =D

No comments: