SIMPLY FABULOUS ♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Monday, November 10, 2008

mememe

started my day on 6:50am today. wat makes me so early? definately, undoubtedly, absolutely is SHOPPING.

some ppl ask me like, "u everyday shop shop shop ar, wont sien meh?" despite of their kinda broken language used in msn( which i was included), i find it really true. will i be sien of doing so? keep shopping and doing nothing. keep doing this kind of so called unsoulful, unspritual things and being like a very vain bimbo. ok. but i have no choice. people, do u hear me? i was "trained" to be a shopper when i was young, by my dearest mum. she is a very pro shopper and very pro mum to bring a 3years old girl to shop. my mum always say tat when i was young, i would never get bored of shopping and i would never cry for shopping too long. i was always very obedient when she is doing her shopping. but if things come to visiting relative, praying at temple, or watever, i would cry my heart out. =.= see, i am destined to be a borned shopper =D dont put the blame on me. XD

as i am growing older and older (somehow16years) my mom now is kinda of amateur in shopping compare to me. ngek ngek. she has to ask me where to shop for nice and bargain clothes in kl or in melacca now. as now she has alot of other activity to carry out such as dancing and hanging out with fren, needless to pay so much attention on me anymore as i am grown up girl already, and therefore, less shopping for her.=) but i still shop with my dearest sharmin pig. and we can like shopn from 10am to 10 pm. haha. spend our whole hour in forever 21 picking clothes, which happened today XD

havent upload any picture yet. so, see the picture tmr =D bought alot of great stuff in topshop and f21 =D

ciaoz

No comments: