SIMPLY FABULOUS ♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sunday, April 6, 2008

dungeon.

now i know wat's call dungeon. it's sabgs, my school !!
i was involved in the Kursus Kepimpinan campaign. which we had to stay in sch for 2 days 1 night. the experience was so horrifying. OMG i wont forget for my life time. we have to sleep on the hard wood floor of the class without any mattress. i have a sleepless night. suffer from insonmia for the whole night. peisi who claimed that she cant sleep without her bed was the one who fall asleep first =.= there were ALOT of mosquito which was irritating me for the whole night.

i still went to the campaign without bringing pail, slipper, towel, shampoo, tikar, blanket, mineral water ( which i tot they are all provided by sch authorities) hehe. thanks alot of ppl who borrow me a long list of things which i didnt bring. well, i did birng my whole range of skincare XD

our meal is always nasi+ayam. without failing for each of the time. i was so frustrated and exasperated when the urusetia splashed us with water which has raw eggs in it, for nothing. OMG. they are all terrible and mean people=.=

when i was back to my home. HOME SWEET HOME. haha. i slept 12 hours continuosly. sharmin says: u are pig ar?. when she called me after i woke up XD

No comments: